Open-source software tools I have built or maintain:
- dragon, a drag and drop source/target for X11.
dragon file.jpg creates a window with a single entry you can drag into a file manager or web browser.
- retail, a POSIX-compatible
tail with regular expression support.
retail -r REGEX will output the part of the file starting at the last match of
retail -f -r REGEX1 -u REGEX2 will output the part of the file starting at the last occurrence of
REGEX1, and keep outputting until
- Kernan and Minigrace, two implementations of the Grace language.
- Tiled Grace, a block-based editor for Grace.
- A regular expression analyser that runs in the browser, showing both NFA and DFA for a regex and simulating them against strings.
Michael Homer — 2020